Terms and Conditions
The Meeting Venue (TMV) is committed to the service it offers to its clients and has created these terms and conditions governing their use.
They are formulated for the collective benefit of our clients.
1. Use: We retain the right to suspend the provision of our services for reasons of political unrest, strikes or other events beyond our reasonable control.
2. Clients must do nothing illegal in connection with TMV and its services.
3. TMV is not liable for any loss resulting from TMV failing to provide and services unless it does so deliberately or is negligent.
4. The fee is the total of the meeting room and additional services quoted at time of booking. The fee will be settled on departure unless previously agreed by email.
5. Cancellation policy – We try to be as flexible as possible and if meetings are rebooked / rescheduled we will endeavour not to charge cancellation fees unless we stand to lose the income. We ask our clients to understand that our policy is similar to most other venues and hotels when dealing with cancelled bookings.
The tables below show the proportion of the total reservation cost that will be invoice upon cancellation
|Meeting Rooms||0-2 Working||3-5 Working||6-10 Working||11-14 Working|
|9- 15 people||100%||50%||0%||0%|
|Over 25 people||100%||75%||50%||0%|
6. Last minute reduction in booking – We always try to be flexible with changes in numbers but where we cannot alter staffing or catering already ordered we will charge for this.
TMV reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.